- Creamy & Spicy Chicken Spaghetti Recipe- Always A Family Favorite!
- Just One Skillet Is All You Need To Make This Delicious Southwest Skillet Chicken And Rice
- Super Easy To Make And Amazingly Delicious French Toast Bake
- Cool Off This Summer With Frozen Sangria 4 Ways
- Quick And Easy Sloppy Joes Recipe With A Twist
The taste of cream cheese, the aroma of jalapeno peppers and the utterly deliciousness of a casserole are all combined to provide you with this delightful treat which we like to call the Jalapeno Popper Chicken Casserole. Want to know the best part? It can easily fit in your keto diet schedule as it is a gluten free, low carb diet for which you do not have to give up on taste. It is a promise that this delight will satisfy your taste buds while keeping your health chart in check. So let’s take a look at this easy to make recipe that you need to make at your earliest.
You May Also Like:
Save this recipe for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Jalapeno Popper Chicken Casserole Recipe
- Boneless Chicken: 2 lbs (skinless, 3-4 breasts pieces)
- Garlic Powder: ½ tsp
- Cream Cheese: 8 oz (softened)
- Jalapeno Peppers: 5-6 (about half pound)
- Cheddar Cheese: exactly 4oz (grated)
- Bacon: ½ cup (crumbled and crispy)
- First things first, preheat the oven at 375˚F
- Take a casserole dish. Make a flat layer of chicken pieces. Sprinkle the garlic powder on top of it for seasoning purpose.
- Now carefully spread the cream cheese on it evenly.
- Prepare the jalapeno peppers (i.e. wash them thoroughly and cut the head). If you are not a fan of spices, you can remove the seeds completely. However, if you enjoy the spiciness, leaving some seeds in there will be a good option.
- After that, cut the peppers sharply into strips and then make a layer on top of the cream cheese. Now add a layer of cheddar cheese to give a final touch.
- Now put the dish in oven carefully and bake it for around 40-45 minutes. Take the dish out almost 5 minutes before it is completely cooked, add the sprinkles of bacon (the only remaining ingredient) and then complete the cooking time.
- That’s it! Your main course is ready to be served with a side addition of potatoes, some healthy vegetables or literally anything that you may appreciate!
The cooking time may vary on how you decide to cut the chicken. It is up to you and how your family likes it. The chicken can be cut in half, you can make chicken chunks or any other specific way 0of cutting that you prefer.
The dish is not just an easy make but can also be stored. If there are leftovers, you can put them in the fridge for 3-4 days. Moreover, if you think that you might have a craving of this delicious casserole after a while, you can also store it in the refrigerator for almost a month. Though, I highly doubt that there will be a need to keep it in the fridge for that long; you will be done with the leftovers before you even know it.
Good luck with the cooking! We hope that you enjoy and share this recipe with your loved ones as now you can finally have a meal without stressing over the carb intake!
Recipe adapted from Easy Family Recipes.