- Buttery And Juicy Delicious Herbed Chicken In The Crock Pot – So Simple, It’s Almost Unbelievable!
- Amazing Chicken Spinach Mushroom Alfredo Roll Ups You Need To Try
- These Rich And Fudgy Flourless Ricotta Cheesecake Swirl Brownies Are A Work Of Art
- Hearty And Delicious Roasted Chicken And Veggies Ready In Only 15 Minutes
- Easy Slow Cooker Butter Chicken
This Cheesy Chicken and Spinach Pasta Bake is so easy to make and tastes incredible.It is truly the type of dish that makes everyone happy!
The flavors of the Italian diced tomatoes blend so well with the chive and onion cream cheese and creates a creamy, cheesy delicious meal that everyone loves!
Doesn’t this picture just make you wanna grab a fork and dive in? Creamy, cheesy, bubbly and perfectly browned on top, this Cheesy Chicken and Spinach Pasta Bake recipe gets lots of great reviews and feedback…always.
Italian-Inspired Chicken ‘n’ Spinach Pasta Bake
8 ounces uncooked rigatoni
3 Tbsp dried minced onion flakes
1 (10-oz) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed
3 cups cooked, chopped chicken
1 (14.5-oz) can Italian-style diced tomatoes, undrained
1 (8-oz) container chive-and-onion cream cheese
1/4 tsp garlic powder
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp pepper
2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
Get the full recipe here.
Thanks to Steph for this amazing recipe and featured image!