- Easy And Tasty Spicy California Shrimp Stacks
- Celebrate The Season With These Adorable Reindeer Treats
- You’ll Be Surprised How Filling This Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Breakfast Shake!
- Super Flavorful And Delicious French Onion Chicken And Rice Bake Casserole
- Mouth Watering And Super Easy Barbecue Honey Chicken
This Cheesy Chicken and Spinach Pasta Bake is so easy to make and tastes incredible.It is truly the type of dish that makes everyone happy!
The flavors of the Italian diced tomatoes blend so well with the chive and onion cream cheese and creates a creamy, cheesy delicious meal that everyone loves!
Doesn’t this picture just make you wanna grab a fork and dive in? Creamy, cheesy, bubbly and perfectly browned on top, this Cheesy Chicken and Spinach Pasta Bake recipe gets lots of great reviews and feedback…always.
Italian-Inspired Chicken ‘n’ Spinach Pasta Bake
8 ounces uncooked rigatoni
3 Tbsp dried minced onion flakes
1 (10-oz) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed
3 cups cooked, chopped chicken
1 (14.5-oz) can Italian-style diced tomatoes, undrained
1 (8-oz) container chive-and-onion cream cheese
1/4 tsp garlic powder
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp pepper
2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
Get the full recipe here.
Thanks to Steph for this amazing recipe and featured image!