- Easy Macaroni Salad with Shrimp Recipe
- Here’s The Perfect Slow Cooker Thick And Chunky Beef Stew Recipe You’ve Always Been Looking For
- Funeral Potatoes Aka Cheesy Potatoes Casserole
- Perfectly Juicy And Tender Crock Pot Pork Chops
- Super Easy Slow Cooker General Tso’s Chicken- Way Better Than Takeout!
Making baked chicken thighs it’s so simple! In the shortest time and with minimum preparation, you’ll have a complete and delicious meal.
Such an easy and quick meal! You simply place some chicken thighs on top of layers of potatoes and onion and then put everything in the oven for 20 minutes for each side. This is a great simple recipe on which to build other great flavors!
Season with your favorite spices to get your favorite combination of flavors!
Get helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: Tasty and Easy Food Recipes
Thanks to Gorka Barredo for this wonderful recipe and featured image.