- Deliciously Tasty Slow-Cooker Beef Goulash: American Comfort Food
- Grilled Chili-Lime Chicken- Fast, Delicious Recipe That The Whole Family Likes
- Healthy One Minute Cinnamon Roll In A Mug That’ll Make You Feel Great
- How To Make Perfectly Tender Crockpot Pork Chops
- Intensely Delicious Grilled German Potato Salad
Making baked chicken thighs it’s so simple! In the shortest time and with minimum preparation, you’ll have a complete and delicious meal.
Such an easy and quick meal! You simply place some chicken thighs on top of layers of potatoes and onion and then put everything in the oven for 20 minutes for each side. This is a great simple recipe on which to build other great flavors!
Season with your favorite spices to get your favorite combination of flavors!
Get helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: Tasty and Easy Food Recipes
Thanks to Gorka Barredo for this wonderful recipe and featured image.