- Wonderful And Easy Chicken Smothered In Onion & Garlic Gravy Recipe
- This Caramel Apple Dump Cake Is Absolute Perfection!
- Easy And Amazing Baked Salmon With Brown Sugar Glaze Recipe
- Just One Skillet Is All You Need To Make This Delicious Southwest Skillet Chicken And Rice
- Easy Recipe For Turkey Cranberry Panini
Homemade recipes are great, especially if they are quick too! This incredibly easy Shrimp Scampi homemade version takes about 10 minutes to prepare (if you use pre-peeled shrimp) and 15 minutes to cook. If you choose to buy unpeeled shrimp and save some money, peeling and deveining the shrimp is an easy step if you’re willing to do it yourself. You’ll need to do this step before you start cooking.
This recipe sounds simple, delicious and perfect for those busy weeknights! The taste is heavenly, it’s like a quality restaurant meal that you re-create in your own home, much cheaper and whenever you want.
-8 ounces linguine
-2 tablespoons unsalted butter
-1 pound medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
-3 cloves garlic, minced
-1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes, or more, to taste
-1/4 cup white wine*
-1/4 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
-Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
-Zest of 1 lemon
-2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
-1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan
Get your full written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: Damn Delicious
Thanks to CHUNG-AH for this amazing recipe and featured image!