- Delicious Baked Eggplant And Ricotta Rolls Recipe
- This Amazingly Simple And Flavorful One Pan Pasta Will Possibly Change Your Life!
- Grinch Hot Chocolate: Nice or Naughty Versions To Help You Get Through The Holidays
- Super Easy And Delicious Crock Pot Creamy Chicken With Biscuits You Want To Come Home To!
- 5 Most Delicious Sushi Rolls Recipes
Homemade recipes are great, especially if they are quick too! This incredibly easy Shrimp Scampi homemade version takes about 10 minutes to prepare (if you use pre-peeled shrimp) and 15 minutes to cook. If you choose to buy unpeeled shrimp and save some money, peeling and deveining the shrimp is an easy step if you’re willing to do it yourself. You’ll need to do this step before you start cooking.
This recipe sounds simple, delicious and perfect for those busy weeknights! The taste is heavenly, it’s like a quality restaurant meal that you re-create in your own home, much cheaper and whenever you want.
-8 ounces linguine
-2 tablespoons unsalted butter
-1 pound medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
-3 cloves garlic, minced
-1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes, or more, to taste
-1/4 cup white wine*
-1/4 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
-Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
-Zest of 1 lemon
-2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
-1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan
Get your full written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: Damn Delicious
Thanks to CHUNG-AH for this amazing recipe and featured image!