- Easy To Make Turkey Meatballs Stuffed With Mozzarella Cheese And Simmered In Marinara Sauce
- Onion Upside Down Cornbread With Broccoli And Cooked Bacon – Looks Great And Tastes Amazing!
- The Perfect Crockpot Cheeseburger Dip For Game Day
- Parmesan Garlic Roasted Baby Potatoes- Quick, Easy, And Delicious!
- Easy And Delicious Cheesy Chicken Tetrazzini
Here is another fantastic recipe for the cheese and garlic lovers out there! These easy, fast and absolutely addicting biscuit bombs filled with gooey mozzarella, brushed with garlic Ranch butter and baked into perfection are an amazing party appetizer and snack. What a great, yet so simple dish! They are totally the BOMB and so kids friendly. Some have used pizza dough instead of the biscuits and it worked perfectly fine. These little bombs are just so simple, so affordable and so delicious!
Easy Garlic Cheese Bombs
buttermilk biscuits (not jumbo, just regular size – I buy mine at Aldi)
fresh garlic (you can use store bought minced for more mellow garlic taste)
mozzarella in a brick
Get the full recipe here.
Thanks to Anna for this amazing recipe and featured image!