- This Quick And Easy One Pot Garlic Chicken Alfredo Recipe Will Make You Feel Like You Are Eating At A Restaurant!
- By Far The Best Creamy, Cheesy Chicken Spaghetti Casserole Ever!
- How To Marinate And Make Beef Steak At Home In Easy Steps
- Dump And Bake Salsa Chicken Casserole
- Quick, Simple And Delicious Chicken Tortilla Bake With Only 5 Simple Ingredients
This recipe is so simple, anyone can do it!
Make the barbecue rub, put it on the pork then put the pork in the crock pot and fill that crock pot with coke.
In case you wonder, the reason we’re using coke is because there’s phosphoric acid in here and that’s going to tenderize the meat and it’s going to make it taste so good!
Slow Cooker BBQ Ribs
3 lbs Pork ribs
2 liters Coca-Cola
The dry rub
(this is my usual, if you have one you like feel free to use that instead)
2 cups Brown sugar
1 Tbls Garlic Powder
1 Tbls Paprika
1 Tbls Cayenne pepper
1 Tbls Onion Powder
1 Tbls Black pepper
1 Tbls Salt