- This Baked Chicken With Dijon Mustard Sauce And Rosemary Is Absolutely Delicious
- These Cheesy Potato Stacks Are Adorable And Insanely Delicious
- How To Make Perfect McDonald’s French Fries At Home
- [Recipe] Quick, Easy & Healthy No Bake Energy Bites!
- Baked Ham & Cheese Sandwich Even Picky Kids Will Eat
This recipe is so simple, anyone can do it!
Make the barbecue rub, put it on the pork then put the pork in the crock pot and fill that crock pot with coke.
In case you wonder, the reason we’re using coke is because there’s phosphoric acid in here and that’s going to tenderize the meat and it’s going to make it taste so good!
Slow Cooker BBQ Ribs
3 lbs Pork ribs
2 liters Coca-Cola
The dry rub
(this is my usual, if you have one you like feel free to use that instead)
2 cups Brown sugar
1 Tbls Garlic Powder
1 Tbls Paprika
1 Tbls Cayenne pepper
1 Tbls Onion Powder
1 Tbls Black pepper
1 Tbls Salt