- Crispy Juicy Browned Butter Honey Garlic Salmon
- This Is Definitely A Very Easy Chicken & Potato Casserole To Make And It Tastes Delicious!
- Simple One-Pan Cheesy Chicken, Broccoli And Rice Recipe For Really Busy Weeknights
- Hot Fire Chicken With Cheese For People Who Love Spicy Food
- Keep Your Dinner Fun And Colorful With This Roasted Greek Chicken And Farro Salad With Oven Fries
Have you ever thought of turning your favorite cocktails into ‘poptails’ or boozy popsicles? This recipe does exactly that! Jack and coke is a classic that is tasty and refreshing and this is actually the cocktail you will be using to make these amazing Jack and Mexican Coke Popsicles. As a mater of fact, the original recipe calls for Mexican Coke, but you could use the normal, good ol’ Coca Cola if you prefer!
This recipe could not be easier! You’re going to some need popsicle molds and wooden sticks to make these refreshing popsicles and if you don’t have them yet, find here where to get them.
Jack And Coke Popsicles
5 fluid ounces Jack Daniels Whiskey
20 fluid ounces Mexican Coke , flattened (pour into a bowl and allow to sit until no more carbonation is present; about 1 hour)
Wooden Popsicles Sticks
Read the full recipe and get tips for making perfect boozy popsicles at Boulder Locavore,
Thanks to Toni Dash for this amazing recipe and featured image!
Like this recipe? If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.