- Super-Easy Crowd Pleasing Cheesy Hot Dog Party Recipe
- Super Easy And Delicious Honey Garlic Chicken Slow Cooker
- This Oven Baked Salmon With A Parmesan Herb Crust Is Out Of This World Delicious
- Super Easy And Delicious Crock Pot Creamy Chicken With Biscuits You Want To Come Home To!
- This Savory Sweet And Crazy Delicious 4 Ingredients Hawaiian Chicken Bake Is Surprisingly Easy To Make
Have you ever thought of turning your favorite cocktails into ‘poptails’ or boozy popsicles? This recipe does exactly that! Jack and coke is a classic that is tasty and refreshing and this is actually the cocktail you will be using to make these amazing Jack and Mexican Coke Popsicles. As a mater of fact, the original recipe calls for Mexican Coke, but you could use the normal, good ol’ Coca Cola if you prefer!
This recipe could not be easier! You’re going to some need popsicle molds and wooden sticks to make these refreshing popsicles and if you don’t have them yet, find here where to get them.
Jack And Coke Popsicles
5 fluid ounces Jack Daniels Whiskey
20 fluid ounces Mexican Coke , flattened (pour into a bowl and allow to sit until no more carbonation is present; about 1 hour)
Wooden Popsicles Sticks
Read the full recipe and get tips for making perfect boozy popsicles at Boulder Locavore,
Thanks to Toni Dash for this amazing recipe and featured image!
Like this recipe? If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.