- This Quick And Easy Lemon Herb Chicken & Rice Recipe Is A One-Pot Dinner That Your Family Will Love
- Mini Candy Apples Recipe Perfect For Fall Parties
- [Recipe] You’re Going To Love This Super Easy One-Pan Pasta With Sausage
- [Recipe] Amazingly Delicious Crockpot Hot Chocolate
- This Recipe For Caramelized Brown Sugar Garlic Pork And Roasted Vegetables Is So Delicious
So simple and quick, this recipe is lovely and great for a get-together! Potatoes are so tasty and can be prepared in so many ways. These loaded potatoes are the perfect little bite for the potato lovers. They make the perfect party snack too!
Appetizer, side dish or main course, these Baked Potato Rounds loaded with cheese and bacon and dipped in sour cream are seriously amazing!
Loaded Baked Potato Rounds
4 medium red potatoes
5 pieces of bacon (cooked and crumbled)
shredded Monterrey Jack Cheese
shredded cheddar cheese
sour cream (for dipping)
Get your full written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: lil’ luna
Thanks to Kristyn for this amazing recipe and featured image!