- [Video Recipe] Homemade Mozzarella Sticks Just Like You Find In A Restaurant!
- This Southern Brown Sugar Pie Is Heavenly And Absolutely Perfect
- This Hearty Pumpkin Sausage Lasagna Is Perfect For Fall
- These Loaded Nacho Fries Are The Best Football Appetizer Ever!
- These Delicious Raspberry Yogurt Muffins Are Absolutely Sensational!
Just when you think that pancakes couldn’t get any better! These fluffy pancakes are way cooler than just the round pancakes! And you can make them in any shape you want! They are perfect topped with butter and maple syrup and may be the best pancakes you’ve ever eaten! You really can’t go wrong with this recipe, if you follow the directions
Tall, fluffy pancakes make the best breakfast, especially when there’s plenty of butter and syrup. Make it extra special with berries and whipped cream!
Fluffy And Delicious Pancakes
for 4 servings
- 4 cups flour, sifted
- 4 tablespoons baking powder
- 4 cups milk, warm to the touch
- ¾ cup butter, melted
- 3 egg yolks
- 4 egg whites
- maple syrup, to serve
Get your full written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: Tasty
Thanks to Frank Tiu for this amazing recipe and featured image!