- This Easy, No-Bake OREO Cheesecake Is Perfect For Any Occasion
- The Only Mac & Cheese Lava Cake You’ll Ever Want!
- This Chicken Bacon Ranch Casserole Would Make Your Family Extremely Happy
- You’ve Got To Try This Baked Garlic Parmesan Chicken…Will Simply Melt In Your Mouth!
- The Easiest And Yummiest Italian Crescent Casserole You Can Make
Amazing and so simple, these grape jelly meatballs make a super yummy little appetizer that’s perfect for any family gatherings or for the holidays.
It may sound crazy, but this recipe really works! You can make your own meatballs from scratch but it sounds a lot easier with the frozen meat balls.
They are simple and make-ahead so you can still enjoy most of the day without stressing out about making food early on! These grape jelly meatballs are so delicious, you and your whole family will gobble these up!
Grape Jelly Meatballs
2 pounds frozen meatballs
12 ounces chili sauce
1 1/2 cups grape jelly
Get your full Grape Jelly Meatballs written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious cooking recipes at: Buns In My Oven
Thanks to Karly for this amazing recipe a