- Delicious And Easy Salisbury Steak To Make This Week
- A Healthier Version Of Chicken Pot Pie – Made In The Slow Cooker Too!
- Delicious Spanish Potato Omelette With A Ham And Cheese Filling
- Hearty And Filling Slow-Cooker Mexican Beef Stew
- This Butterfinger Extasy Cake Is One Of The Most Delicious And Easy Cakes You Can Make
Here is a simple tip for cooking bacon in the oven!
If you’ve always cooked bacon in a frying pan, but didn’t like the oil splatters everywhere, you’ll love this very simple method to cook bacon for a crowd or for yourself without the greasy mess all over the stovetop.
Cooking bacon in the oven is a great way that will save you time, will always come out perfect and will keep you kitchen free of splatters.