- Simply Scrumptious Sausage and Herb Stuffing Recipe
- Butter Pecan Cookies- Thick, Chewy, And Insanely Delicious!
- Chicken with Spinach in Creamy Parmesan Sauce
- Grilled Beef Negimaki With Broccolini And Rice Foil Packets Recipe To Impress Your Dinner Guests
- 10 Minute Homemade Garlic Cheese Breadsticks- So Easy, So Cheesy, So Good!
Here is a simple tip for cooking bacon in the oven!
If you’ve always cooked bacon in a frying pan, but didn’t like the oil splatters everywhere, you’ll love this very simple method to cook bacon for a crowd or for yourself without the greasy mess all over the stovetop.
Cooking bacon in the oven is a great way that will save you time, will always come out perfect and will keep you kitchen free of splatters.