- Creamy And Rich Tortellini Tomato Soup With Italian Sausage & Spinach
- Super Simple Pumpkin Pecan Cobbler Recipe For Your Fall Dessert Table
- 10 Easy Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes For Weeknight Dinners
- This Easy Avocado Shrimp Salad Recipe With Simple Cilantro Lemon Dressing Is Always A Crowd Pleaser!
- Easy And Tasty Spicy California Shrimp Stacks
Here is a simple tip for cooking bacon in the oven!
If you’ve always cooked bacon in a frying pan, but didn’t like the oil splatters everywhere, you’ll love this very simple method to cook bacon for a crowd or for yourself without the greasy mess all over the stovetop.
Cooking bacon in the oven is a great way that will save you time, will always come out perfect and will keep you kitchen free of splatters.