- The Easiest Slow Cooker Corn And Potato Chowder You Will Ever Make
- Ready In Minutes This Easy Pan Seared Salmon Recipe With Lemon Butter Sauce Is Fabulous
- Tasty Homemade Slow Cooker Lasagna With Hardly Any Mess
- The Easiest Recipe Ever: Slow Cooker Honey Garlic Chicken And Veggies
- These Mexican Chicken Avocado Burritos Are So Delicious, Will Blow Your Mind!
Made with very specific ingredients and in few steps that will reduce the preparation time,this recipe will help you put on the table the classic warm-you-up stew with rich and hearty texture.
This superb beef stew will make your home smell wonderful all day, and your meal will be a savory feast!
The ULTIMATE Crockpot Beef Stew
2 lbs. beef chuck, cubed (purchasing 3 lbs of beef chuck will result in approx. 2 lbs. when all trimmed, cut up and cubed)
flour for coating
5 red potatoes, cut up into cubes (approx. 4 cups)
3-4 carrots, peeled and chopped or sliced
2-3 stalks celery, diced (approx. 2 cups)
2 onions, cut in large chunks (approx. 2 cups)
8 oz. mushrooms, sliced
3-4 cloves fresh garlic, minced
1/2 cup semi sweet or dry red wine
2 1/2 cups beef broth
1 bottle Guinness Extra Stout beer
2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
4 oz. tomato paste
1 bay leaf
3 sprigs thyme
1/4 cup freshly minced parsley
1 teaspoon allspice
1-2 Tablespoons cornstarch (or arrowroot powder)
Get your full written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at:
Thanks to Debi for this amazing recipe and featured image!