- Insanely Yummy Fried Pickles You Can Make In Just 15 Minutes
- This Carrot Cake Cheesecake Cake Is Perfection!
- Super Easy And Tasty Homemade Sorbet (Without Ice Cream Maker)
- Absolutely Wonderful Creamy Pepper Jack Chicken Enchiladas
- Celebrate Easter With These Festive, Simple And Super Cute No-Bake Peanut Butter Bird Nests
Lightly toasted on the outside and soft on the inside, these Hot Italian Sandwiches baked in the oven are absolutely lovely and so simple to make. They are perfect for an easy weeknight meal. So simple and delicious after a long day at work.
This is definitely a recipe you want to make on a cold day, filling, warming and easy to eat.
These delicious sandwiches are a guaranteed crowd pleasing meal.
Hot Italian Sandwiches Baked In The Oven
Long Bread Rolls (Hoagies)
Sliced Cheese (anything that melts nicely)
Thinly Sliced Ham
60g of Butter (1/2 Stick – at room temperature)
1 Teaspoon of Crushed Garlic
1 Teaspoon of Dried Mixed Italian Herbs
Preparation Time: About 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 10 minutes
All measurements and temperatures are in Australian Metric.
Thanks to OnePotChefShow for this amazing recipe and featured image!