- These Homemade Chinese Doughnuts Look Divine And Are So Much Quicker Than The Regular Yeasted Ones
- 3 Delicious Baked Sweet Potato Recipes
- Super Easy Slow Cooker General Tso’s Chicken- Way Better Than Takeout!
- Mouth Watering And Super Easy Barbecue Honey Chicken
- Easy, Elegant, Impressive: Parmesan Pasta Bowl
Lightly toasted on the outside and soft on the inside, these Hot Italian Sandwiches baked in the oven are absolutely lovely and so simple to make. They are perfect for an easy weeknight meal. So simple and delicious after a long day at work.
This is definitely a recipe you want to make on a cold day, filling, warming and easy to eat.
These delicious sandwiches are a guaranteed crowd pleasing meal.
Hot Italian Sandwiches Baked In The Oven
Long Bread Rolls (Hoagies)
Sliced Cheese (anything that melts nicely)
Thinly Sliced Ham
60g of Butter (1/2 Stick – at room temperature)
1 Teaspoon of Crushed Garlic
1 Teaspoon of Dried Mixed Italian Herbs
Preparation Time: About 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 10 minutes
All measurements and temperatures are in Australian Metric.
Thanks to OnePotChefShow for this amazing recipe and featured image!