- Easy Taco Recipe Dinner Board For Fun Summer Hosting
- These Delicious And Easy To Make Mini Eggplant Pizzas Are A Hit!
- This Creamy Swiss Chicken Bake Recipe Is Beyond Delicious
- Made From Scratch And Utterly Delicious Chicken Pot Pie
- This CrockPot Spaghetti Recipe Is A Time Saver And It Tastes So Much Better!
Take your pasta to the next level with this delicious pasta shell recipe! Stuffed with a mixture hot Italian sausage, ground beef and spinach, this classic stuffed shells meal is perfect to enjoy with family and friends.An easy weeknight dinner perfectly flavored, this pasta dish will make everyone at the dinner table happy.
This classic stuffed shells recipe is easy to freeze. Try making a double or triple batch, then wrap and freeze them for another night. You’ll be so glad you did!
10 ounces jumbo shells (approximately 20-25 shells)
1 pound hot Italian sausage, casings removed if applicable
1 pound ground beef
1 10-ounce box frozen, chopped spinach, thawed and drained*
3/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon pepper
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 24-oz jar marinara sauce, divided
1 8-oz can tomato sauce (garlic and/or Italian herb flavored preferred)
8 oz. mozzarella cheese, shredded
Get your full Hearty Stuffed Shells written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: South Your Mouth
Thanks to Mandy Rivers for this amazing recipe and featured image!