- Creamy And Easy Broccoli And Cheddar Soup
- This Philly Cheesesteak Sloppy Joes Recipe Always Gets Compliments
- Amazing Sausage And Egg Grilled Cheese Sandwich Recipe
- Amazing & Absolutely Delicious Honey Mustard Baked Salmon
- Incredible Melt-In-Your-Mouth Pumpkin Cookies Recipe That Will Impress Absolutely Anyone
This easy-to-make and flavor-packed dish is a wonderful twist on the classic beef stew. Super easy to throw together this Slow-Cooker Mexican Beef Stew is a great tasting dish! Freeze it and will get better each time you heat it up Serve it with corn bread and topped with cheese for wonderful dinner that the whole family will love.
Slow-Cooker Mexican Beef Stew Recipe
2 lb beef stew meat
1 can (28 oz) Muir Glen™ organic diced tomatoes, undrained
1 cup frozen small whole onions (from 1-lb bag)
1 teaspoon chili powder
1 package (1 oz) Old El Paso™ taco seasoning mix
1 can (15 oz) Progresso™ black beans, drained, rinsed
1 can (11 oz) Green Giant™ SteamCrisp® Mexicorn® whole kernel corn with red and green peppers, drained
Get your full written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: Tablespoon
Thanks to Tablespoon for this amazing recipe and featured image!