- Simple And Truly Delicious Honey Sesame Chicken …Better Than Take Out Chinese!
- Super Easy To Make And Quick, Too: Chili Cheese Dog Bake
- This Strawberry Shortcake Cake Roll Is The Perfect Cake For Any Occasion
- Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta Casserole- Quick And Fairly Inexpensive
- Comforting, Cheesy And So Filling Baked Lasagna Style Spaghetti Squash Recipe
This easy-to-make and flavor-packed dish is a wonderful twist on the classic beef stew. Super easy to throw together this Slow-Cooker Mexican Beef Stew is a great tasting dish! Freeze it and will get better each time you heat it up Serve it with corn bread and topped with cheese for wonderful dinner that the whole family will love.
Slow-Cooker Mexican Beef Stew Recipe
2 lb beef stew meat
1 can (28 oz) Muir Glen™ organic diced tomatoes, undrained
1 cup frozen small whole onions (from 1-lb bag)
1 teaspoon chili powder
1 package (1 oz) Old El Paso™ taco seasoning mix
1 can (15 oz) Progresso™ black beans, drained, rinsed
1 can (11 oz) Green Giant™ SteamCrisp® Mexicorn® whole kernel corn with red and green peppers, drained
Get your full written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: Tablespoon
Thanks to Tablespoon for this amazing recipe and featured image!