- Simple One-Pan Cheesy Chicken, Broccoli And Rice Recipe For Really Busy Weeknights
- Chili’s Copycat Monterey Chicken Recipe- Perfect For Entertaining Or Busy Nights
- This 5 Ingredients Ham And Swiss Stromboli Is Really Spectacular
- Really Filling And Delicious Roasted Sweet Potato And Black Bean Quesadillas
- Use Leftover Mashed Potatoes To Make Fantastically Fluffy Yet Crunchy And Cheesy Waffles
Oh boy, I am heading to my kitchen now! I could eat cinnamon rolls for breakfast, lunch and dinner. And then have another one for dessert! Love the how simple this looks so I’ll have to give it a try especially since the ingredients are sitting happily in my pantry.
This easy 1-minute version from The Big Man’s World looks absolutely delish! As much as i love love cinnamon and cinnamon rolls, making them can definitely be a project! Plus, trying to maintain a healthy lifestyle can be sometimes challenging. This recipe is just what I needed! I was having a craving for something sweet, and trying to be healthier with my choices. Light and fluffy and with the consistency truly cake-like, this healthy 1 Minute Low Carb Cinnamon Roll Mug Cake is the best of both worlds!
Healthy One Minute Cinnamon Roll In A Mug
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder (32-34 grams)
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 T coconut flour
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 T granulated sweetener of choice*
- 1 large egg OR 1/4 cup liquid egg whites (see notes for Vegan option)
- 1/4 cup milk of choice (I used unsweetened almond)
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp granulated sweetener of choice
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
For the glaze
- 1 T coconut butter, melted
- 1/2 tsp milk of choice
- pinch cinnamon
Get your full written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious & healthy recipes at: The Big Man’s World
Thanks to Arman for this amazing recipe and featured image!