- These Fabulous Churro Ice Cream Sandwiches Are Super Tasty And A Crowd Pleaser
- Perfect Little Bundles Of Chicken And Bacon Heaven
- 5 Delicious Holiday Themed Cocktails Your Guests Will Love
- Grinch Hot Chocolate: Nice or Naughty Versions To Help You Get Through The Holidays
- Super Easy Cheesy Chicken And Broccoli Pasta Dish With Creamy, White Cheese Alfredo Sauce
We love this recipe, as it goes with pretty much everything. So simple, so tasty and great with a Mexican meal this healthy salsa that doubles as a condiment is lovely and very easy to make. Needless to say you will probably never buy another ready made salsa again as this may become a regular item in your fridge.
Healthy Chunky Tomato Salsa
Chunky Tomato Salsa is here! A healthy salsa that doubles as a condiment. Dip it, layer in tacos, roll up in burritos and stir into Spanish rice.
You May Also Like
- 24 ounces fresh tomatoes that measure about 1 1/2 lbs. or 24 ounces
- 8 ounces yellow onion chopped
- 2 garlic cloves minced or chopped very finely
- 1 tablespoon dried basil
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
Head on over to Vegan in the Freezer.for the full printable recipe >>Healthy Chunky Tomato Salsa
Thanks to Ginny McMeans for this amazing recipe and featured image!