- This Butterfinger Extasy Cake Is One Of The Most Delicious And Easy Cakes You Can Make
- This Fancy Spanish Potato Omelet Is An Extremely Simple And Completely Delicious Recipe
- Just One Skillet Is All You Need To Make This Delicious Southwest Skillet Chicken And Rice
- Sweet And Savory Crockpot Honey Pork And Apples
- Deviled Avocado Eggs… A Great Twist On A Classic Egg Favorite
We love this recipe, as it goes with pretty much everything. So simple, so tasty and great with a Mexican meal this healthy salsa that doubles as a condiment is lovely and very easy to make. Needless to say you will probably never buy another ready made salsa again as this may become a regular item in your fridge.
Healthy Chunky Tomato Salsa
Chunky Tomato Salsa is here! A healthy salsa that doubles as a condiment. Dip it, layer in tacos, roll up in burritos and stir into Spanish rice.
You May Also Like
- 24 ounces fresh tomatoes that measure about 1 1/2 lbs. or 24 ounces
- 8 ounces yellow onion chopped
- 2 garlic cloves minced or chopped very finely
- 1 tablespoon dried basil
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
Head on over to Vegan in the Freezer.for the full printable recipe >>Healthy Chunky Tomato Salsa
Thanks to Ginny McMeans for this amazing recipe and featured image!