- This Decadent Salted Caramel Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Will Make Your Tastebuds Do A Happy Dance
- 10 Artichoke Recipes To Cook Up This Season And Beyond
- Simpler And Lighter Baked Chicken Cordon Bleu
- Simple Way To Turn This Wonderful Skinny Chicken And Avocado Caesar Salad Into A Main Meal!
- Moist And Juicy Pot Roast Done In A Slow Cooker
This excellent cocktail is so simple to make and has just three ingredients. Pineapple, Rum, and Champagne is all it takes to make this delicious drink! Light, refreshing and pretty, served in pretty champagne flutes and garnished with pineapple slices and/or cherries is a nice treat for a more elegant breakfast or brunch.
Hawaiian Mimosas Recipe
Pineapple Juice, cold
Pineapple slices and/or cherries, for garnish