- These Homemade Chinese Doughnuts Look Divine And Are So Much Quicker Than The Regular Yeasted Ones
- Best Homemade Chocolate Cake Ever!
- Crunchy, Spicy And Perfectly Cheesy, This Tortilla-Crusted Taco Chicken Dish Is A Winner!
- Gorgeous And Simply Delicious Shepherd’s Pie Potato Skins
- The Simplest Way To Cook A Delicious Chicken Dinner
This excellent cocktail is so simple to make and has just three ingredients. Pineapple, Rum, and Champagne is all it takes to make this delicious drink! Light, refreshing and pretty, served in pretty champagne flutes and garnished with pineapple slices and/or cherries is a nice treat for a more elegant breakfast or brunch.
Hawaiian Mimosas Recipe
Pineapple Juice, cold
Pineapple slices and/or cherries, for garnish