- Spicy Sausage Dish Made With Zucchini Noodles- So Tasty!
- A Healthier Version Of Chicken Pot Pie – Made In The Slow Cooker Too!
- Super Easy And Quick Oven Baked Spicy Chicken Tacos
- These Chicken, Cranberry & Brie Tartlets Are Perfect For All Your Holiday Parties
- So Easy To Make, This Mushroom Asiago Chicken Recipe Is Amazingly Delicious Too!
That cheese just oozing out is amazingly looking and you can just imagine the taste!
Totally yum, no doubt about it! This bread with more butter, more cheese and more garlic, believe it or not, it’s extremely simple to make.
Hasselback Garlic Cheesy Bread is perfect for any occasion, the perfect appetizer for a weeknight or Thanksgiving dinner!
Want to impress someone? Definitely try this fabulous bread recipe! They won’t stop talking about it!
Hasselback Garlic Cheesy Bread
1 cup Warm Water
1 Tablespoon Honey
1 envelope Active Dry Yeast (2 1/4 Teaspoons)
1 teaspoon Salt
3 cups Bread Flour
Olive Oil, For Greasing Surfaces
⅓ pounds Sharp White Cheddar, Or Any Other Cheese You Prefer
½ cups Garlic Butter
Get your full written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: Lauren’s Latest
Thanks to Lauren for this amazing recipe and featured image!