- Strawberry Roses: Surprisingly Easy To Make And Adorably Amazing
- Warm Up With A Hearthy Philly Cheesesteak Stew In A Bread Bowl
- Delicious Pasta Carbonara Made From Scratch In The Middle Of The Forest
- Amazingly Simple And Delicious Creamy Chicken And Mushroom Soup
- Easy And Delicious 4 Ingredient Almond Joy Cookies
That cheese just oozing out is amazingly looking and you can just imagine the taste!
Totally yum, no doubt about it! This bread with more butter, more cheese and more garlic, believe it or not, it’s extremely simple to make.
Hasselback Garlic Cheesy Bread is perfect for any occasion, the perfect appetizer for a weeknight or Thanksgiving dinner!
Want to impress someone? Definitely try this fabulous bread recipe! They won’t stop talking about it!
Hasselback Garlic Cheesy Bread
1 cup Warm Water
1 Tablespoon Honey
1 envelope Active Dry Yeast (2 1/4 Teaspoons)
1 teaspoon Salt
3 cups Bread Flour
Olive Oil, For Greasing Surfaces
⅓ pounds Sharp White Cheddar, Or Any Other Cheese You Prefer
½ cups Garlic Butter
Get your full written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: Lauren’s Latest
Thanks to Lauren for this amazing recipe and featured image!