- These Baileys Cookies And Cream Parfaits Look And Taste Seriously Amazing!
- Crunchy, Spicy And Perfectly Cheesy, This Tortilla-Crusted Taco Chicken Dish Is A Winner!
- Decadent, Yummy And Absolutely Perfect No-Bake Chocolate Biscuit Cake Recipe
- Crispy Kettle Chip Crusted Chicken With A Lot Of Yummy Flavor
- This Easy Cheesy Broccoli Casserole Is A Go To Any Day Of The Week
Succulent and delish this chicken marinated with a combination of chili, cilantro, garlic, and lime juice and then grilled to perfection, is an easy recipe that takes about 30 minutes to make.
Citrusy, aromatic, with a pleasant nuance of the cilantro and garlic this delicious recipe is definitely a keeper!
Grilled Chili-Lime Chicken
2 – 2.5 lbs skin on chicken thighs
1/2 cup fresh lime juice
3 teaspoons fresh lime zest
1/4 cup olive oil
4 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped finely
2 jalapeño, chopped finely
4 garlic cloves, chopped finely
1 tablespoon honey
2 teaspoons salt
1 teaspoon chili powder or to taste
Thanks to Rasa Malaysiafor this amazing recipe and featured image!