- Crispy Kettle Chip Crusted Chicken With A Lot Of Yummy Flavor
- [Video Recipe] This No-Bake Chocolate Eclair Dessert Will Make You Forget You Have An Oven
- Deceptively Quick And Easy Honey-Glazed Wild Salmon You Can Cook At Home
- Slow Cooker Candy Cane Hot Chocolate You Need To Make This Winter
- Easiest And Most Amazing Pot Roast Crock Pot Ever
This great recipe takes only 15 minutes to put together.Great for a quick dinner! The wraps are simple but tasty and make a great lunch or snack
They taste delish even after reheating, so you can plan a late night snack with this recipe. Loaded with chicken, cheese and ranch. they are absolutely wonderful.
You can use cooked rotisserie chicken, leftover chicken, or grilled chicken seasoned with your favorite spices.The Ranch dressing adds a nice zing and compliments well with the flavor of the seasoned chicken.
2 cups cooked grilled chicken breasts, chopped (seasoned with your favorite spices, see note*)
¼ cup Hidden Valley® Simply Ranch dressing
½ cup mozzarella cheese
¼ cup cilantro, minced (optional)
4 8” tortillas
Get your full written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: Gimme Delicious
Thanks to Layla for this amazing recipe and featured image!