- We Seriously Loved This Quick And Easy Tex-Mex Chicken Casserole Recipe!
- This Insanely Delicious Beef And Broccoli Stir Fry Is Way Better Than Any Restaurant Version!
- These 8 Scary-Tasty Cocktails Are Perfect For A Halloween Party
- Perfect Sweet And Salty Winter Treats: White Chocolate Peppermint Pretzels
- [Video Recipe] Slow-Cooker Mozzarella-Stuffed Meatballs
This great recipe takes only 15 minutes to put together.Great for a quick dinner! The wraps are simple but tasty and make a great lunch or snack
They taste delish even after reheating, so you can plan a late night snack with this recipe. Loaded with chicken, cheese and ranch. they are absolutely wonderful.
You can use cooked rotisserie chicken, leftover chicken, or grilled chicken seasoned with your favorite spices.The Ranch dressing adds a nice zing and compliments well with the flavor of the seasoned chicken.
2 cups cooked grilled chicken breasts, chopped (seasoned with your favorite spices, see note*)
¼ cup Hidden Valley® Simply Ranch dressing
½ cup mozzarella cheese
¼ cup cilantro, minced (optional)
4 8” tortillas
Get your full written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: Gimme Delicious
Thanks to Layla for this amazing recipe and featured image!