- Easy Honey Garlic Chicken Recipe
- Creamy & Spicy Chicken Spaghetti Recipe- Always A Family Favorite!
- Quick And Easy One Pot Spaghetti & Meatballs
- This Garlic Parmesan Roasted Potatoes Side Dish Will Make You Forget All About The Main Course
- These Adorable Christmas Cookies Are Sure To Impress Your Family And Friends
Quick, easy and delicious this is great late night snack on itself after and a great party appetizer.
These parmesan cheddar crisps will elevate many of your recipes by simply adding these to some of your recipes. They are a great go-to appetizer that goes really good with some soup or if you wish to add some crunch to a salad, these perfectly crispy parmesan and cheddar cheese chips, from Wholesome Yum are the perfect solution.
You can add different ingredients you have around the house to add flavor and they’re awesome for all the dipping, all the topping, and all the crunchy, salty snacking.
Low carb and gluten-free these are easy to make with pretty much any kind of cheese and guests love them.
Baked Cheddar Parmesan Crisps Recipe
3/4 cup Parmesan cheese (shredded)
3/4 cup Cheddar cheese (shredded)
1 tsp Italian seasoning (optional)
You May Also Like
Get your full written Baked Cheddar Parmesan Crisps Recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: Wholesome Yum.
Thanks to Maya for this amazing recipe and featured image.