- This Decadent Salted Caramel Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Will Make Your Tastebuds Do A Happy Dance
- These Instant Sweet Potatoes With Homemade Cinnamon Honey Butter Might Be Too Good To Be True
- We Are and Will Forever Be Obsessed with a Good Steak Dinner…
- This Dijon Grilled Chicken Thighs Recipe Is Fabulous!
- Incredibly Delicious Crispy, Crunchy And Spicy Korean Fried Chicken
These juicy and tender steak bites smothered in garlic butter sauce with a side of zucchini noodles are the perfect alternative to regular pasta and are ideal for people who prefer Keto foods and low carb meals.
This garlic butter steak bites with zucchini noodles dish takes only 30 minutes to make, so in case you want to prep for your weekly meals or want to make something easy after a tiring few days, this bowl of deliciousness will tantalize your taste buds.
This dish is from the American cuisine, and ideally serves four people according to this recipe.
Save this recipe for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Garlic Butter Steak Bites with Zucchini Noodles
- 3 tbsp of butter
- 6 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tbsp low sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp canola oil or olive oil
- 1 lb sirloin steak cut into bite size pieces
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp parsley chopped
- 4 large zucchini spiralized (in the form of noodles)
- In a small saucepan, add butter and minced garlic. Cook the butter over low medium heat until it is melted, and the garlic starts to brown. This will signal that the flavour of garlic is infused with the butter
- Stir in the garlic powder and soy sauce into the butter. Taste and adjust as needed. Set aside.
- Add the canola oil to a large cast iron skillet separately and bring to high heat.
- When oil is hot, add in the steak. Cook steak about 1-2 minutes on each side, letting them develop a golden sear before flipping them.
- Lightly season steak with salt as needed. (Keep in mind that the sauce will add sodium to the steak).
- When steak is almost finished cooking, pour two-thirds of the garlic butter sauce over the steak. Stir steak until it is cooked and evenly coated in sauce.
- Garnish with parsley.
- Using the same pan (to keep in any remaining sauces from the steak and sauce), add in the zucchini noodles and remaining garlic butter sauce for flavourful zoodles.
- Stir zucchini noodles until they are fully cooked.
- Season with salt as needed.
- Set the plate with a side of zucchini and your tender steak bites. Garnish with parsley and serve.
Chef’s Special Tips for this Garlic Butter Steak Bites with Zucchini Noodles dish
- Recommended cut of steak for this recipe is sirloin steak. You can also go for Rib Eye or New York strip cut as well.
- In case you prefer eating a crusted exterior of the steaks, always heat the pan at high heat. You can use iron skillets for this purpose as they work best for crusted steaks because of high heat property.
- The steak bites are small in size; hence they take only a few minutes to cook through. Avoid overcooking the steak bites by stirring them. The ideal steak sear will always come by cooking at one side properly, and then flipping to other side.
- Toss the Steak bites in the Garlic Butter Sauce only after they are cooked through.
This is a great fast dinner even the kiddos will love. Source Abuela CeCe Keto Coach.
Recipe adapted from Kirbie’s Cravings