- Absolutely Amazing Ultimate Five-Cheese Macaroni And Cheese
- This Easy French Dip Sandwich Recipe Makes A Very Tasty Supper
- Simple, Quick And Utterly Delicious: No Bake Strawberry Icebox Cake
- Easy & Delicious 4 Steps Dinner Recipe That Everyone Will Love: Twice Baked Potato Casserole
- These Chicken, Cranberry & Brie Tartlets Are Perfect For All Your Holiday Parties
This is a spectacular recipe! This Garlic Butter Brazilian Steak looks absolutely mouthwatering and packs a lot of bold flavor.
Hopefully this recipe will inspire you to try it and make a fabulous steak this Christmas and maybe, who knows, start a new tradition.
Steak dinners are a special kind of meal and this one is perfect for the holidays! Quick and easy, this simple recipe takes only 15 minutes to make and practically 5 key ingredients.
VIDEO at the bottom of the post!
Garlic Butter Brazilian Steak
6 medium cloves garlic
1-1/2 lb. skirt steak, trimmed and cut into 4 pieces
Freshly ground black pepper
2 Tbs. canola oil or vegetable oil
2 oz. (4 Tbs.) unsalted butter
1 Tbs. chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
Brazilian Steak With Golden Garlic Butter on video
Get your full written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: Rasa Malaysia
Thanks to Rasa Malaysiafor this amazing recipe and featured image!