- Best Apple Cobbler You Will Ever Try!
- Grilled Chicken And Ranch Wraps
- Comforting, Cheesy And So Filling Baked Lasagna Style Spaghetti Squash Recipe
- Brilliant Way To Turn A French Onion Soup Into A Meal: French Onion Soup Au Gratin Stuffed Meatballs
- We Are and Will Forever Be Obsessed with a Good Steak Dinner…
Take the stress out of Christmas day dining with this simple recipe for a ham cooked in a crock pot. It is so easy to put together and this is such a fantastic way to open up the oven for the other baking you have to do and to have delicious cooked ham at the dining table. The addition of the maple syrup and pineapple syrup make the ham taste wonderful and delish.
Crock Pot Maple Brown Sugar Ham
7-8 pound spiral-cut ham (bone-in or boneless)
1 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup maple syrup
2 cups pineapple juice
Get your full written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: Life in the Lofthouse
Thanks to Hollyfor this amazing recipe and featured image!