- Creamy And Rich Tortellini Tomato Soup With Italian Sausage & Spinach
- Perfectly Tender And Flavorful Slow Cooker Cheesy Bacon Ranch Potatoes
- These Easy To Make Bacon-Wrapped Shrimps Are A Huge Hit With The Crowd
- These Savory Baked Parmesan Sweet Potatoes Are The Perfect Side Dish For Any Meal
- Easy Homemade Vegetable Chowder
This is probably the best recipe for pork tenderloin, ever! Easy, fast and fancy enough for a dinner party, this Crockpot Brown Sugar Balsamic Glazed Pork Tenderloin recipe will increase your appreciation for a good caramelized crust. You’ll never buy pre-marinated pork loin again!
Unlike other recipes where you do the glazing in the crockpot, this recipe does it a bit different. You do the glazing on a sheet pan and put it under the broil. Brilliant! Eat the leftovers as sandwiches, they are amazing!
Crockpot Brown Sugar Balsamic Glazed Pork Tenderloin
2 pounds Pork tenderloin
1 teaspoon Ground sage
½ teaspoon Salt
¼ teaspoon Pepper
1 clove Garlic; crushed
½ cup Water
½ cup Brown sugar
1 tablespoon Cornstarch
¼ cup Balsamic Vinegar
½ cup Water
2 tablespoons Soy sauce
Get your full written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: Laura’s Sweet Spot
Thanks to Laura for this amazing recipe and featured image!