- Very Tasty, Easy, And Healthy Fish Tacos With Cabbage Slaw
- Slow-Cooker Mozzarella-Stuffed Meatballs
- Ready In Minutes This Easy Pan Seared Salmon Recipe With Lemon Butter Sauce Is Fabulous
- This Simple Avocado, Mozzarella And Tomato Grilled Cheese Sandwich Is Really Fantastic!
- Super Easy And Really Yummy Hamburger Taco Casserole Recipe
Very hearty and perfect for a chilly evening, this soup is rich, velvety smooth and delicious. All the flavors of a cheeseburger in a cheesy, creamy and luxurious soup, you can be sure that everyone will be on time for dinner! Filled with flavorful ground beef, potatoes and carrots, this versatile cheeseburger soup is a real keeper.
Crock Pot Cheeseburger Soup Recipe
4 small potatoes, peeled and diced
1 small white or yellow onion, chopped
1 cup shredded carrots
1/2 cup diced celery
1 teaspoon dried basil
1 teaspoon dried parsley
3 cups chicken broth
1 pound lean ground beef
3 Tablespoons butter
1/4 cup all-purpose flour
2 cups milk ( I use 2%)
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
1 (16 oz.) package Velveeta processed cheese, cubed OR 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
Get your full written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: Life In The Lofthouse
Thanks to Holly for this amazing recipe and featured image!