- Oven Baked Garlic Parmesan Wings With Red Pepper Flakes
- Get Creative In The Kitchen With These Super Delicious Lasagna Roll Ups
- Deliciously Simple Non Alcoholic Mojito Recipe
- Crispy Kettle Chip Crusted Chicken With A Lot Of Yummy Flavor
- This Philly Cheesesteak Crescent Ring Is The Ultimate Game Day Food!
What a great recipe for busy moms with busy kids! It’s super-easy and super-fast and kids will go crazy over these ham and cheese crescents. The recipe is very simple and easy to customize with great results and it’s using simple ingredients that you probably already have in the fridge.
They’re perfect for a quick lunch or snack. Fast and easy to make they will also be gone in a flash!
Hot Ham and Cheese Crescents
16 oz cooked ham, chopped
3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
3/4 cup shredded swiss cheese
8 oz cream cheese, softened
1 Tbsp dijon mustard
1 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
1 Tbsp brown sugar
1/4 tsp onion powder
3 cans refrigerated crescent rolls
1 Tbsp poppy seeds
Get your full written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: Plain Chicken
Thanks to Shawn Syphus for this amazing recipe and featured image!