- This Grilled Chilli Lime Chicken Fajita Salad Is Crazy Amazing!
- Here Are The 2 Best Ways To Bake Bacon With Little To No Mess
- 14 Amazing Chocolate Decorating Ideas To Use At Home
- Celebrate Easter With These Festive, Simple And Super Cute No-Bake Peanut Butter Bird Nests
- Magical Easy Vietnamese Caramel Pork Recipe
Looking for a fun and easy appetizer? These sweet potato bites look amazing and they are a big hit! They taste so good, it’s almost hard to believe how easy they are to make!
Packed with sweet potatoes, melted butter, maple syrup and stuffed with a marshmallow – these Sweet Potato Bites are delicious!
Sweet Potato Bites
3-4 medium sweet potatoes, peeled
2 tbsp. melted butter
1 tsp. maple syrup
Marshmallows, for topping
Pecan halves, for topping
Get your full Sweet Potato Bites written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: Delish
Thanks to Lauren Miyashiro for this amazing recipe and featured image!