- Crispy Potato Pancakes Recipe Like Grandma Used To Make
- Fabulous Way To Get The Seeds Out Of A Pomegranate In 10 Seconds Or Less (No Water In A Bowl)
- Perfect Little Bundles Of Chicken And Bacon Heaven
- Awesome One Pot Pepperoni Pizza Pasta Meal Every Kiddo Loves
- These Egg And Sausage Breakfast Taquitos Are Simple And Delicious!
Looking for a fun and easy appetizer? These sweet potato bites look amazing and they are a big hit! They taste so good, it’s almost hard to believe how easy they are to make!
Packed with sweet potatoes, melted butter, maple syrup and stuffed with a marshmallow – these Sweet Potato Bites are delicious!
Sweet Potato Bites
3-4 medium sweet potatoes, peeled
2 tbsp. melted butter
1 tsp. maple syrup
Marshmallows, for topping
Pecan halves, for topping
Get your full Sweet Potato Bites written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: Delish
Thanks to Lauren Miyashiro for this amazing recipe and featured image!