- 6 Delicious And Easy Strawberry Cheesecake Dessert Recipes
- This Lemon Asparagus Pasta With Grilled Chicken Is So Fabulous!
- This Excellent Old Fashioned Chocolate Buttermilk Cake Is The Best Thing Ever
- Easy Dill Pickle Chicken Salad Recipe Will Tantalize Your Taste Buds
- Creamy And Really Delicious Chicken Bake Recipe
I love cooking with chicken. It is the only meat item that is eaten by all my family members fondly. Making the same chicken recipes over and over again makes the dishes boring and dinner time monotonous. That is why I try to search new chicken recipes on the internet and try to follow them in my kitchen now and then to make our meal times interesting.
Sheet pan chicken with sweet potatoes, brussels sprouts and apples is an easy, delicious one pan dinner! Perfect for a weeknight meal where you need to get dinner on the table in less than 30 minutes, this family friendly recipe features roasted chicken and a ton of fall veggies and flavors!
Easy Sheet Pan Chicken With Sweet Potatoes, Brussels Sprouts And Apples
IngredientsGluten free, Paleo
- 1 lb Chicken thighs or breastsProduce
- 1 Apple
- 1 pint Brussels sprouts
- 2 tsp Garlic
- 1 Red onion
- 5 sprigs Rosemary, fresh
- 1 Sweet potato
Baking & Spices
- 1 Salt and pepper
Oils & Vinegars
- 1 Olive oil
Save this recipe for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Chrissie for the featured image and amazing recipe.