- The Perfect Baked Sweet Potato With Cinnamon Brown Sugar Butter
- Homemade Pretzel Rolls And Beer Cheese Recipe
- Saucy, Cheesy White Chicken Lasagna Made In Your Slow Cooker!
- Simple Way To Turn This Wonderful Skinny Chicken And Avocado Caesar Salad Into A Main Meal!
- How To Cook Bacon Wrapped Scallops In The Oven-Bacon-Wrapped Scallops Recipe
Mouth watering delicious this morning casserole recipe is extremely versatile too! Not only you can prepare it the night before, you can also add more or less ingredients to make it as you wish. This basic Easy Cheesy Breakfast Casserole With Sausage, Hashbrowns And Eggs recipe is the best and easiest make-ahead breakfast casserole. Loaded with sausage, potatoes and cheesy goodness this is a quick, simple and delicious breakfast, perfect for the weekend.
Easy Cheesy Breakfast Casserole With Sausage, Hashbrowns And Eggs
1 pound Italian sausage (I prefer hot, but mild or sweet also work)
1 medium white onion, peeled and diced
3 cloves garlic, minced
1 red bell pepper, cored and diced (or 1 jar of roasted red peppers, drained and diced)
1/3 cup milk
1 (20 ounce) bag frozen hash browns, thawed
2 cups shredded cheddar or mozzarella cheese
1/4 teaspoon freshly-ground black pepper
(optional topping: thinly sliced green onions)
Get your full written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: Gimme Some Oven
Thanks to Alifor this amazing recipe and featured image!