- These 5-Ingredient Chocolate Candy Clusters Are Amazing!
- Need A Quick Cake Recipe? This White Chocolate Truffle Cake Is What You Should Bake
- [Video Recipe] Fried Mashed Potato Stuffed Balls With Cheese, Bacon & Chives
- Out Of This World Delicious Broccoli And Cheddar Twice-Baked Potatoes
- Healthy Chunky Tomato Salsa
In less than 15 minutes you can make a really large and tasty turkey cranberry panini grilled sandwich. Packed with flavors this recipe is a delicious way to perk up those Thanksgiving turkey leftovers. Is so easy and tasty that even if you don’t have leftovers to use you will go out and buy some turkey and cranberries and make this sandwich.
You May Also Like:
Save this recipe for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Turkey Cranberry Panini Recipe
3 tbsp Olive Oil
½ Small Onion
3 tbsp Cranberry Sauce
Turkey Breasts , thinly sliced
2 Large Slices Sourdough Bread
1 tbsp Cream Cheese
1 ounce Grated Cheddar Cheese (30g)
½ tsp Olive Oil , optional
Get the Recipe:Turkey Cranberry Panini Recipe
Thanks to Heidi for the featured image and amazing recipe.