- The Absolute Best Olive Garden Tiramisu Recipe! Dessert Doesn’t Get Much Better Than This!
- This Spicy Hot And Sour Soup Is Incredible
- Instant Pot Fried Rice- Quick And Easy Recipe
- 7 Delicious And Easy Starbucks Copycat Recipes You Can Make At Home
- This Very Simple, Easy, Tasty Side Dish Is Always A Huge Hit: Oven Roasted Green Beans
In less than 15 minutes you can make a really large and tasty turkey cranberry panini grilled sandwich. Packed with flavors this recipe is a delicious way to perk up those Thanksgiving turkey leftovers. Is so easy and tasty that even if you don’t have leftovers to use you will go out and buy some turkey and cranberries and make this sandwich.
You May Also Like:
Save this recipe for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Turkey Cranberry Panini Recipe
3 tbsp Olive Oil
½ Small Onion
3 tbsp Cranberry Sauce
Turkey Breasts , thinly sliced
2 Large Slices Sourdough Bread
1 tbsp Cream Cheese
1 ounce Grated Cheddar Cheese (30g)
½ tsp Olive Oil , optional
Get the Recipe:Turkey Cranberry Panini Recipe
Thanks to Heidi for the featured image and amazing recipe.