- Incredible No Bake Creme Egg Cheesecake Recipe That Broke The Internet!
- This Cracked Out Chicken And Rice Is Totally Perfect !
- This Easy French Dip Sandwich Recipe Makes A Very Tasty Supper
- [Video Recipe] How To Make Perfect Party Pinwheels
- Hearty And Filling Baked Spinach And Ricotta Stuffed Shells
Who doesn’t love a great, juicy, and tender steak sandwich? Without a doubt, there is nothing better than a Philly cheesesteak with melted gooey provolone, ribeye steaks, and caramelized onions in the toasted hoagie roll. This is a classic Philly cheesesteak sandwich, which is popular on the East Coast. On the West Coast, some changes have been made like mushrooms and bell peppers are added. This sandwich is iconic and for a good reason. It is perfect for satisfying our cravings every time.
Easy Philly Cheesesteak Sandwich Recipe
1 lb Ribeye steak trimmed and thinly sliced*
1/2 tsp Sea salt or to taste
1/2 tsp Black pepper or to taste
1 sweet onion (large), diced
8 slices provolone cheese mild (not aged provolone)
4 Hoagie Rolls sliced 3/4 through
2 Tbsp unsalted butter softened
1 garlic clove pressed
2-4 Tbsp mayonnaise or to taste
You May Also Like: