- 3 Simple And Mouthwatering Breakfast Potatoes Recipes You Need To Try!
- This Cookie Dough Cheesecake Is So Rich And Delicious, You Won’t Believe It’s Homemade!
- Quick And Easy Homemade Banana Pudding- Better Than Grandma’s
- Simply Delicious Shrimp Scampi Potstickers
- This Delicious One Pot Cheeseburger Gnocchi Will Quickly Become A Family Favorite
I love one pan meals and this certainly looks like another winner! These chicken fajitas are just the right balance of spicy and fresh flavors and I cannot get over how quick and simple they are to make!
If you’re looking for a new dish for a family gathering, these sheet pan chicken fajitas are easy and so delicious! Simple to make with lots of flavor and so pretty looking with all the colors!
Easy, less dishes, great flavor! What’s not to like? This dinner recipe is a keeper!
Easy Oven Baked Chicken Fajitas
2 tsp chili powder (preferrably 1 tsp ancho chili powder 1 tsp regular)
1 1/2 tsp ground cumin
1 tsp ground paprika
1/2 tsp ground coriander
Salt and freshly ground black pepper
1 1/2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts , sliced into 1/2-inch thick strips (slice extra wide strips in half)
1 of each red , green and yellow bell peppers, cored and sliced into strips (3 whole total)
1 medium yellow onion , halved and sliced from top to root
2 cloves garlic , minced
3 Tbsp olive oil
2 Tbsp fresh lime juice
3 Tbsp chopped cilantro
8 taco size flour tortillas
Sour cream , avocado slices or guacamole, diced tomatoes, Mexican cheese blend (toppings are optional)
Get your full written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: Cooking Classy
Thanks Jaclyn for this amazing recipe and featured image!