- This Baked Meatball Parmigiana Is Hands Down The BEST Dinner Ever!
- Chili Cheese Dog Bake- It Doesn’t Get Any Easier Than This!
- Grinch Hot Chocolate: Nice or Naughty Versions To Help You Get Through The Holidays
- These Fabulous Churro Ice Cream Sandwiches Are Super Tasty And A Crowd Pleaser
- Absolutely Delicious Whole-Wheat Pasta With White Beans And Spinach
Pizza is all about the crust. This is the most amazing pan pizza and the easiest to make. The dough is really simple: no rolling, no kneading, so easy that anyone can make delicious, healthier pan pizza at home.
Most of pizza recipes must be started the night before and the dough is left to stand overnight so pizza will have an amazing crust.
There’s a simple trick to help you reduce the overnight rest of 12 hours to only 3 hours. This dough can be refrigerated for up to 5 days. In fact they say that refrigeration improves the flavor. Check the link below to access the video for the Low-Fat Pan Pizza recipe.