- This Good And Easy Avocado Caprese Skillet Chicken Will Likely Become A Regular On Your Menu!
- This Baked Mozzarella Chicken Breast With Bechamel Sauce And Baked Potatoes Is Amazing!
- Mouthwatering Chicken Fajita Quesadillas You Need To Try
- Super Easy To Make And Delicious, This Roasted Pumpkin Soup Recipe Is The Only One You Need
- Creamy And Rich Tortellini Tomato Soup With Italian Sausage & Spinach
Quick, easy, and so delicious! This 30 minutes fabulous recipe with such a wonderful display of colors make you really wonder: Why go out if we can eat at home like this?
This perfectly juicy and seasoned grilled chicken margherita topped with gooey, melty mozzarella cheese, pesto and tomato basil relish is not only healthy but also absolutely delicious and a great melding of flavors. Light, yet filling this dish is even tastier when using all the fresh ingredients. So tasty, you will be making this dish over and over again in the future.
Easy & Healthy Grilled Chicken Margherita
4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, pounded to less than 1 inch thickness
salt and pepper to taste
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon Italian seasoning (OR ½ teaspoon dried oregano + ¼ teaspoon dried basil + ¼ teaspoon dried thyme)
4 slices mozzarella cheese
½ cup basil pesto (try my easy 5 minute pesto recipe – it’s the best!!)
½ cup cherry tomatoes, halved
1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
¼ cup packed basil leaves, very thinly sliced
cracked black pepper
Get your full written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: Creme De La Crumb
Thanks to Tiffany for this amazing recipe and featured image!