- This Cheesy Tater Tot Breakfast Bake Is Simply Irresistible!
- Out Of This World Delicious Broccoli And Cheddar Twice-Baked Potatoes
- These Lasagna Stuffed Peppers Are Absolutely Fantastic
- Slow-Cooker Tacos Never Tasted So Good! Green Chile Creamy Chicken Taco Boats
- This Printable Instant Pot Cooking Times Cheat Sheet Will Make You An Expert User
This popular creamy cheesy dish is a classic recipe that is sure to please. A tasty cheesy version of traditional scalloped potato recipes, this is an absolutely delicious dish for your holiday or regular table.
Pretty simple and quick to pull together, this recipe is the way scalloped potatoes should taste. Open to additions such as bacon or ham, this recipe is great when served with baked, grilled or fried chicken, fish or meat.
Easy Cheesy Scalloped Potatoes
1kg thinly sliced potatoes
1/3 cup flour
1 litre of milk
Pinch of nutmeg
½ tsp pepper
½ tsp salt
Shredded tasty cheddar cheese
Freshly chopped chives