- Super Simple Pumpkin Pecan Cobbler Recipe For Your Fall Dessert Table
- Gorgeous One–Pot Vietnamese Beef Stew
- Banana Split Ice Cream Cake: We’re Going Bananas For This Decadent Dessert
- Super Easy And Delicious Crock Pot Creamy Chicken With Biscuits You Want To Come Home To!
- Quick And Easy Pizza Spaghetti Bake
This popular creamy cheesy dish is a classic recipe that is sure to please. A tasty cheesy version of traditional scalloped potato recipes, this is an absolutely delicious dish for your holiday or regular table.
Pretty simple and quick to pull together, this recipe is the way scalloped potatoes should taste. Open to additions such as bacon or ham, this recipe is great when served with baked, grilled or fried chicken, fish or meat.
Easy Cheesy Scalloped Potatoes
1kg thinly sliced potatoes
1/3 cup flour
1 litre of milk
Pinch of nutmeg
½ tsp pepper
½ tsp salt
Shredded tasty cheddar cheese
Freshly chopped chives