- This Chili Dog Biscuit Casserole Makes A Fun Dinner The Whole Family Will Love
- This Fancy Spanish Potato Omelet Is An Extremely Simple And Completely Delicious Recipe
- Chili’s Copycat Monterey Chicken Recipe- Perfect For Entertaining Or Busy Nights
- Extremely Delicious Fall-Off-The-Bone Pressure Cooker Chicken In 30 Minutes Flat
- How To Carve A Turkey The Easy Way
You just can’t go wrong with shrimp pasta! Crispy cajun shrimp fettuccine with a super easy creamy sauce and crispy cajun shrimp is an incredible fettuccine dish that can be on your dinner table in 20 minutes tops!
This dish looks absolutely rich and tasty and it’s guaranteed to please! It is delicious, very easy and adaptable to different types of meat and fish.
Easy Cajun Shrimp Fettuccine Recipe
8 ounces fettuccine
1 pound large shrimp, deshelled and deveined
1 tablespoon cajun seasoning
2 tablespoons flour
2 tablespoons butter
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 cup chicken broth
1 cup heavy cream
Salt and pepper to taste
½ cup Parmesan cheese, grated
1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
Get your full Easy Cajun Shrimp Fettuccine written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious cooking recipes at: Shared Food
Thanks to Tijani for this amazing recipe and featured image.