- Best And Easiest Crab Rangoon Recipe
- [Recipe] These Blueberry Vanilla Greek Yogurt Granola Bars Are Genius!
- Slow-Cooker Tacos Never Tasted So Good! Green Chile Creamy Chicken Taco Boats
- This Lemony Hazelnut & Blueberry Cake Looks And Sounds Heavenly
- This One Pan Chicken And Rice Recipe Is Full Of Great Flavors And Perfect For A Quick Dinner
This Boston Cream Poke Cake looks scrumptious and it’s so easy to make! It is such an easy recipe, but so good that everyone will think that you are a culinary genius.
The yellow buttery cake filled with a french vanilla cream pudding and frosted with rich chocolate it’s super easy and delicious ad loos so beautiful! A lovely inexpensive dessert that’s so much simpler than making it the old-fashioned way too.
1 box yellow butter recipe cake mix
2 small boxes French Vanilla instant pudding
1 tub chocolate frosting
Head on over to Host the Toast The Baking ChocolaTess for the full recipe >> Easy Boston Cream Poke Cake
Thanks to ChocolaTess for this amazing recipe and featured image!