- This Baked Meatball Parmigiana Is Hands Down The BEST Dinner Ever!
- Surprisingly Easy To Make And They Taste Amazing: Deep Dish Mini Pizzas
- Ready In Minutes This Easy Pan Seared Salmon Recipe With Lemon Butter Sauce Is Fabulous
- Easy And Delicious Crock Pot Chicken & Rice Recipe
- Creamy, Cheesy And Out Of This World Delicious Scalloped Potatoes
This dish cannot be simpler and such a crowd pleaser!
This Cheesy Taco Pasta is a great dinner for busy weeknight and looks so cheesy and gooey and yummy! The taco flavours are fantastic!Homemade always tastes better, don’t you think? Really easy to make and super delicious this recipe looks much better the the boxes of Hamburger Helper you find at the store.
Cheesy Taco Pasta
1 pound large shells pasta
1 pound ground beef
1 packet taco seasoning
3/4 cup of water
1 cup jarred salsa
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
Get the full recipe at Dinner, then Dessert.
Thanks to Sabrina for this amazing recipe and featured image!