- Fantastic Beer Braised Bratwurst And Caramelized Sauerkraut For All The Kraut And Bratwurst Lovers
- This Chicken & Cornbread Casserole Will Take You Back To Your Grandma’s Kitchen
- Baked Parmesan Garlic Chicken Wings – Best And Easiest!
- Quick And Easy Grilled Barbecue Chicken And Vegetables In Foil
- This Creamy Garlic Spinach Chicken Pasta Looks So Incredible!
These pork chops crispy exterior and juicy inside look perfect! Preparing a delicious dinner doesn’t have to take up your whole day. How does 10 minutes sound? Amazing, right? This simple sheet pan supper is perfect for busy weekdays!
Easy and quick to prepare, this recipe fits into everyone’s busy life.
The touch of finishing the chops under the broiler is sheer brilliance as the broiler makes the pork and the potatoes crispy and browned on the outside and turns this recipe into the absolutely most delicious juicy and tender ranch pork chops with crispy potatoes.
One Pan Ranch Pork Chops with Crispy Potatoes
3 tablespoons olive oil
2 tablespoons butter, melted
3 teaspoons minced garlic
1 (1 ounce) packet ranch seasoning mix (just the dried seasoning)
1 lb. baby red potatoes, halved
4 thick-cut bone-in pork chops (about 7 ounces each)
Get your full written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: The Seasoned Mom.
Thanks to Blair for this amazing recipe and featured image!