- These Bacon Wrapped Cream Cheese Stuffed Chicken Breasts Will Have Everyone Screaming For More
- Slow Cooker Candy Cane Hot Chocolate You Need To Make This Winter
- Low-Carb Caprese Stuffed Garlic Butter Portobellos
- Decadent, Yummy And Absolutely Perfect No-Bake Chocolate Biscuit Cake Recipe
- 3 Super-Easy And Full Of Flavor Spaghetti Squash Boat Recipes
What a wonderful idea! Put your crock pot to good use and make these velvety rich, smooth, flavorful No Boil Slow Cooker Mashed Potatoes. This easy dish requires no boiling, just simply chop and season and let the slow cooker do the rest!
Incredibly easy to make, they are the perfect side to just about any dinner. Mashed potatoes in crockpot will be something definitely you will love to do again and again. If you love garlic, throw in a head of roasted garlic and you have easy garlic mashed potatoes. That would be a delicious addition!
Easy And Incredibly Delicious No Boil Slow Cooker Mashed Potatoes
5 lbs potatoes (red, yellow or white)
¾ cup chicken broth
½ teaspoon onion powder
1 teaspoon garlic powder
¼ cup butter
¼ cup sour cream
1 tablespoon fresh parsley
2 tablespoons cream cheese (optional)
salt & pepper to taste
Get your full No Boil Slow Cooker Mashed Potatoes written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious cooking recipes at: Spend With Pennies
Thanks to Holly for this amazing recipe and featured image.