- Fall-Off-The-Bone Delicious Sticky Chicken With A Touch Of Sweetness
- Here’s The Perfect Slow Cooker Thick And Chunky Beef Stew Recipe You’ve Always Been Looking For
- Super Easy Cheesy Chicken And Broccoli Pasta Dish With Creamy, White Cheese Alfredo Sauce
- Healthy, Delicious And Quick Pressure Cooker Chicken Marsala
- This Simple And So Delicious Chicken Alfredo Baked Ziti Recipe Will Become One Of Your Family’s Regulars!
Add a candy cane inspired treat to your Christmas brunch.
This breezy treat with a cream cheese and cherry filling and that yummy glaze drizzled over the top will impress everyone and especially the little ones. No surprise here, we all know that food always tastes better when it comes in a fun shape. 😉
This gorgeous Candy Cane Crescent Roll Breakfast Pastry is easy to assemble with crescent rolls, cherry pie filling and softened cream cheese and it’s a fun Christmas breakfast treat to make with kids!
Candy Cane Crescent Roll Breakfast Pastry
2 packages of refrigerated crescent rolls
1 8 oz. Cream Cheese; softened
1/3 C. Sugar
1 Can Cherry Pie Filling
1/2 C. Powdered Sugar
1 1/2 Tbsp. Milk
Get your full written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: 3 Yummy Tummies
Thanks to Holly for this amazing recipe and featured image!