- Tater Tot Taco Pizza -Great Meal ( And Easy Too) Especially If You Have Little Ones!
- Sweet And Spicy Mexican Street Corn Salad- The Best Side Dish That You Can Wish For!
- These Amazing Pork Chops in Creamy White Wine Sauce Are Everything You Need At The Dinner Table Tonight
- Easy And Full Of Flavour Baked Chicken Fajita Roll-Ups
- Best Grilled Cheese Hot Dog Sandwich Recipe
This ridiculously good Slow Cooker Beef Enchilada Casserole it’s so rich and lovely flavored and the beef is super tender, it’s almost like magic in a pan. This casserole is easy to put together and it’s great at a gathering of any kind. You will really enjoy making it, it’s really fun and delicious and everybody loves enchiladas.
If you like to have people around you on a weeknight you or on a weekend having recipes like this that you can just put in the crock-pot and then assemble and bake off last minute is great! Plus they feed a very large crowd on a quite decent budget!
Crock Pot Beef Enchilada Casserole Recipe
2 lbs beef stew meat cubes
10 oz can red enchilada sauce
16 oz jar Pace Picante salsa (I use medium)
4 oz can fire roasted green chiles
1 garlic clove, minced
1 white onion, diced
1 tsp. chili powder
1/2 tsp cumin
1/4 tsp. pepper
Items needed to assemble casserole after above items have cooked:
12 soft corn tortillas (I use about 12 ounces)
3 cups colby jack cheese, divided
1 bunch green onion, divided
1 cup cherry tomatoes, cut in half
You May Also Like
Get your full written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: The Magical Slow Cooker
Thanks to Sarah Olson for this amazing recipe and featured image!