- Super Easy To Make And Quick, Too: Chili Cheese Dog Bake
- Baked French Toast Sticks- A Recipe For Sunday Morning Nirvana…
- Banana Split Ice Cream Cake: We’re Going Bananas For This Decadent Dessert
- This Easy, Creamy, Garlicky, Chicken and Broccoli Pasta Recipe Is Amazing!
- Very Easy, Fancy, And Very Delicious Mac N’ Cheese
Cheesy and just a little bit spicy, this easy and delicious Chicken Enchilada Skillet Pie is made in 25 minutes. I’m a fan of anything that can be cooked in a skillet and this one is the perfect meal for busy nights when you need to put something on the table really quick. These flour tortillas layered with spicy chicken, enchilada sauce, and lots of cheese looks insanely delish! All that cheesy goodness is so tasty and the whole recipe is much easier than making regular enchiladas.
Chicken Enchilada Skillet Pie
1 lb cooked and shredded chicken (I used rotisserie chicken)
1 (10 ounce) can Old El Paso Red Enchilada Sauce
1 (1 ounce) packet Old El Paso Taco Seasoning
1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
3 burrito sized Old El Paso soft flour tortillas
3 cups Mexican blend cheese
1 cup diced tomatoes
1/4 cup crumbled cojita cheese (or feta) (optional)
Sour cream and avocado for garnish (optional)
Get your full written recipe and helpful tips to make this recipe as well as many other delicious recipes at: The Cookie Rookie
Thanks to Becky Hardinfor this amazing recipe and featured image!