- Here Are The 2 Best Ways To Bake Bacon With Little To No Mess
- This Very Simple, Easy, Tasty Side Dish Is Always A Huge Hit: Oven Roasted Green Beans
- Easy, Cheesy And Amazing Pizza Pasta Recipe
- Grilled Chili-Lime Chicken- Fast, Delicious Recipe That The Whole Family Likes
- This Savory Sweet And Crazy Delicious 4 Ingredients Hawaiian Chicken Bake Is Surprisingly Easy To Make
Wow your friends an family with this Wet Rub infused chicken recipe. Cheesy Buffalo Chicken Foil Packets made of the juiciest chicken around and tender, flavorful potatoes and broccoli all smothered in cheddar and dipped in Ranch Crema are so addictingly delicious!
Bake it, throw in on the campfire it, or grill it! Either way, this quick meal-in-one is a complete and total foodie bliss.
Cheesy Buffalo Chicken Foil Packets
2 8 oz. chicken breasts sliced horizontal OR 4 4 oz. chicken breasts pounded to an even thickness
1/4 cup olive oil
1/4 cup Frank’s BUFFALO WINGS Hot Sauce not original
1 tablespoon lime juice
1 tablespoon brown sugar
1 tsp EACH garlic powder, chili powder, salt
1/2 tsp EACH ground cumin, smoked paprika, onion powder
1//4 teaspoon pepper
2 1/2 cups red potatoes cut into 1/4-1/2” cubes
3 1/2 cups medium broccoli florets uniform size
2 tablespoons water
1 cup sharp cheddar cheese
1/2 cup sour cream
2 tablespoon mayonnaise
1 tablespoon ranch seasoning
2 tablespoons milk
Get the full recipe here.
Thanks to for this amazing recipe and featured image!