- 14 Amazing Chocolate Decorating Ideas To Use At Home
- Impress Your Family And Friends With These Amazing Mexi-Chicken Avocado Cups
- How To Make Sweet And Sour Roast Pork Tenderloin-So Yummy!
- These Light And Yummy Skillet Brownies Are A Smashing Success!
- 5 Fast, Easy And Healthy Smoothies For More Energy Every Morning
This easy 15 Bean Slow Cooker Chili recipe is hearty and delicious, making it the perfect dish to serve on game day. It’s also a delicious easy weeknight meal to warm up on a chilly day.
Who doesn’t love coming home and dinner is done? Here’s a simple crowd pleasing recipe with wonderful flavors, delicious and so, so easy.
Get out your slow cooker, put these ingredients together, and you’re guaranteed to create a winning meal!
15 Bean Slow Cooker Chili
1 package HamBeens 15 BEAN SOUP® w/ Ham Flavor packet
1lb. lean ground beef
1 onion, diced
1 green bell pepper, diced
1 can (14.5 oz) diced tomato with green chiles
1 can (6 oz) tomato paste
8 cups beef broth
1 packet of your favorite chili seasoning mix (approx. 1.5 oz)
salt & pepper to taste
Get your full 15 Bean Slow Cooker Chili written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: Spend With Pennies
Thanks to Holly for this amazing recipe and featured image!